Thursday, July 24, 2008

Expedite Expo

Originally Posted on Thu, Jul 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM [EST]

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Not much to report. I've been doing a lot of studying while I wait to make the jump. I haven't really had anything interesting to say.



I will be attending the Expedite Expo this weekend (July 25th and 26th) that will be held around here. You can get some info by visiting http://www.expediteexpo.com/


If anyone is going to be heading to the Expo, drop me a line (truckin.tedybehr@gmail.com). Right now I plan on attending on Saturday (07/26).

Before you say it, no, I'm not looking at getting into expediting at the moment. I'm pretty sure I would need some experience before I even consider that. But I figure any trucking related events I can attend, the more info I get.

Be safe out there. Keep the rubber side down. Later -TTB


Comments

There is good money to be made in expediting. But with any job I think a person needs to get with just the right company to make it work.
Comment By: roadhzrd on Fri, Jul 25 2008 @ 1:29 PM [EST]

That is what I hear but I figure getting out on the road and learning the ropes before trying to run as an expeditor would be best.
Comment By: Truckin Tedybehr on Sat, Jul 26 2008 @ 3:03 PM [EST]

No comments:

Post a Comment