Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 (2008)

Originally Posted on Thu, Sep 11 2008 @ 6:40 PM [EST]

Well it is hard to believe that I've been doing this blog for a little over a year, but I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here just to remember that fateful day 7 years ago. Last year, I put things very simply and I think I will just repeat those words again this year.



My words will not do the meaning of today justice, so I will keep it short.

Remember those that lost their lives on this day. Remember those who gave their lives trying to save others. Show your thanks to all of your heros.

Peace!!!!


-TTB



Comments

I remember where I was when I heard the news..I was at work when a guy told me two jets crashed into the WTC..Never Forget..VM-out!
Comment By: VM on Mon, Sep 15 2008 @ 3:40 AM [EST]

I was in bed asleep and I didn't hear until around noon. I worked 3rd shift and the wife and kids were watching the Disney channel. She changed it to the news at noon and ran in and woke me up saying we had been attacked. It was very weird going to work that night since I work at the Airborne Express airpark (now the DHL airpark) between the two runways. Not a plane in the sky. Very creepy.
Comment By: Truckin Tedybehr on Mon, Sep 15 2008 @ 6:37 PM [EST]



.

No comments:

Post a Comment