Friday, July 10, 2009

Truck Driver DAC Report – Stop the Abuse

<----- please take part in my poll. It will be open until 07/24/09


I found this over at AskTheTrucker.com


Trucking companies abuse the DAC reporting system which can end the career of professional truck drivers. Please sign the petition to STOP False DAC Reporting. We believe this abuse by many trucking companies and the DAC Services is in violation of The Fair Credit Reporting Act and employee rights. Help end this DAC reporting abuse . . . sign the petition.





1 comment:

  1. I'm getting ready to change the poll on my blog so I figured I would post the results here so anyone that is curious could see.

    Only had two voters:

    Have you found false information on your DAC report?
    Yes - 0 (0%)
    No - 0 (0%)
    I haven't checked it recently - 0 (0%)
    I've never checked it - 2 (100%)

    ReplyDelete