Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finally We Meet

I finally got to meet up with truck driver and fellow blogger Sam from www.SamHuss.com and from the forums over at www.PumpkinDriver.NET.  We’ve known each other online for a few years now but this is the first time we’ve had a chance to meet in person.  He had been in my area a few times before but one thing or another prevent us from meeting.  We ran over to the Bob Evans across from the Prime Outlet mall at I-71 and US 35 and got something to drink and chatted for about 1 1/2 hours.  Closed the place down…LOL (they closed at 9:00 PM).

Sam … it was really good to finally get to meet you.  I enjoyed chatting with you and look forward to doing it again soon.

As for the rest of you out there, if you find you will be near Wilmington, Ohio and have a little extra time, give me a shout.  I’ll buy you a cup of coffee or a soda or ice tea or something and we can chat for a little while.  About the easiest place to meet up is there at I-71 and US 35 (Love’s and a T/A) which is just a little north of Wilmington, or there is a rest area south of Wilmington.  There is a VERY small Pilot at I-71 and US 68.  VERY SMALL Pilot…parking for maybe 10-12 trucks if you squeeze them together really close.  Basically, if you find yourself about 1/2 hour or so from Wilmington, I’ll do what I can to meet up with you.

 

Wilmington, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment